Tuesday, December 26, 2006

wassup from the East Coast

Hey y'all...I don't know if anybody's reading, but here are some quick notes from Watertown, MA.

I prayed for you guys on the 24th that the worship would be blessed. I miss you! I have had an amazing time with the family; it seems like as the years go by, I treasure every moment more and more. I am caught up in the beauty of our relationships -- not that they are perfect, but that they are held together somehow, and honored during this time, especially. My nephew is tops -- running around like crazy and SUPER independent. I just want to squeeze him all the time. He's brilliant; what can I say?

I type this from the Watertown Free Library, which is a short walk from Dad's and has been renovated. It's pretty slick. There's a cafe, dogonnit. That's cool.

I hope everyone is doing well and I will see you soon soon!
love from Jules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home